AudioSpeed - speed and pitch processing
AudioSpeed is an audio playback processing application that allows you to hear your audio file at different speeds without altering the pitch, or with the pitch altered without changing the speed. Or a combination of both. Great for learning difficult notes in a musical sequence. You can set an adjustable section of the audio to loop at whatever playback speed you want and easily follow what is happening, without having pitch changes. AudioSpeed also works with video files. AudioSpeed is available now at the Mac App Store for Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Adjust playback speed and pitch independently.
- Drag and drop audio file table.
- Easy to use and intuitive audio controls.
- Supports all common audio and video formats.
- Displays audio track data.